- Swimming pool 90m²
- Heated XL outdoor whirlpool
- Indoor whirlpool
- Separate children's sauna
- Adults-only sauna area: Finnish sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, fresh air zone, hot sauna, steam room, pine sauna
- Spa bag for the duration of your stay
- Massage area
- Meditation room, chillout room with waterbeds, fireside room
Short & Sharp
Falling in love with doing nothing.
Enjoy 3 nights including spa & beauty treatments
Time stops - the clocks tick more slowly. Let your thoughts rest - this is luxury.
- 3 nights incl. ¾ Luxury Board
- Lots of extra services as standard
- Energy massage (25 min.)
- Facial treatment (55 min.)
- Guided hikes in summer (weekly activity programme)
- Pitzal Summer Card (between 26.06. and 17.10.21)
- Pitztal Programme with sports and activities
- Use of the hotel's 1,400m² spa area
We want our guests to feel at home the moment they arrive. That is why we have put together our Luxury Board covering food, spa, sport and relaxation. Scroll down to find out everything that is included as standard in your stay at the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten.
Spa & beauty
Food & drink
- Welcome drink when you arrive
- Healthy and hearty breakfast buffet with regional produce
- Lunch buffet served from 12:30 until 17:00
- Five-course meal in the evening
- Themed evenings
- Healthy snacks & drinks in the spa
- Show cooking station at the buffet
- Daily vegan and vegetarian options
- Extras & special wishes: Let us know if you have any allergies or food intolerances
- HIIT, Bodega Moves, yoga, pilates, meditation, aqua fitness, spinning, legs bums and tums, singing bowl relaxation sessions, etc.
- Ski in, ski out – ski pistes and cross-country skiing trails next to the hotel
- Snowsure skiing on the Pitztal Glacier from September until May
- 2-3 guided hikes per week
- 1-2 guides trailruns per week
- Direct access to hiking trails near Rifflsee lake
Our room prices include the Vier Jahreszeiten Luxury Board with breakfast buffet, lunch buffet and five-course dinner in the evening. Prices are given per person per night. They do not include the local tourism tax (€2 per person per night for all guests aged 15 years and older).