There is plenty going on throughout the year in the area around the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten. Scroll down to see all the best events, including sporting highlights as well as traditional customs and celebrations, between the Hochzeiger mountain and the Pitztal Glacier.
"Eis Total" climbing Festival
A great opportunity to try out this exhilarating winter sport. The "Eis Total" Climbing Festival will be taking place from 22 to 24 January 2021 in St. Leonhard. Come along and have a go yourself.
Gletscher vertical 3.440 by dynafit
The Pitztaler Glacier Trophy will take place on 01 May 2021 and see ambitious ski touring enthusiasts do battle over a range of distances on the Pitztal Glacier.
Pitztal Glacier Marathon
A unique marathon from the village of Mandarfen through the Pitztal Valley to the town of Imst. The Pitztal Glacier Marathon will take place on 4 July 2021 and starts right outside the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten.
Pitz Alpine Glacier Trail
A MUST for all running enthusiasts! This trailrunning event in the Pitztal Valley will take place from 7 to 9 August 2020 and offer seven different trails of varying lengths.
01. – 04.07.2021 Marmota trailrunning camp
04. – 11.07.2021 Mind Fit week with Johanna Fellner in summer
04.07.2021 Pitztal Glacier Marathon
08. – 11.07.2021 "Sommerkind" trailrunning camp
15. – 18.07.2021 Trailrunning camp with Florian Reiter
06. – 08.08.2021 Pitz Alpine Glacier Trail 2021
12. – 15.08.2021 Running Happy - Munich Trail Women
22.08.2021 Autumn festival at Rifflsee (alternative date 29.08.2021)
26. – 29.08.2021 Lauferlebnistage mit Josef Hartl
22. – 24.09.2021 Trailrunning Ärztekongress mit Dr. Schöffl
23. – 26.09.2021 Trail Maniacs Schweiz
15. – 17.10.2021 Pitztal Glacier Opening
17. – 18.10.2021 Pitztal Glacier Ski & Show (Opening Weekend)
11. – 14.11.2021 Langlauf Camp mit Christoph Sumann