The Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten is an official partner of the Pitztal Summer Card. You will be given your card when you check in with us at the hotel. It offers free admission to lots of attractions in the valley as well as deals and discounts on further highlights. The Pitztal Summer Card can be used from the day you arrive to the day you leave. Your golden ticket to the Pitztal Valley!
Pitztal Summer Card
Fall in love with nature
One valley – many options! The Pitztal Valley can be explored in lots of ways: hiking, climbing, mountain biking – all rounded off with a refreshing dip in the lake. Nature lovers will appreciate the stunning scenery, while those keen to learn about local history and culture can visit the region's museums and eye-catching buildings. Coffee and cake at 3,440 metres await at the Café 3.440, the highest café in Austria,while adrenaline junkies will find plenty of action and adventure throughout the valley. The best way to make the most of your time at the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten is with your very own Pitztal Summer Card.
One card, many benefits
The Pitztal Summer Card offers holders free or discounted admission to a whole host of attractions in the region around the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten. Highlights include free use of the cable cars, free admission to local museums and climbing centres and free use of the public transport network in the Pitztal Valley. Pick up your Pitztal Summer Card and get ready to start exploring!
Pitztal Summer Card at a glance
- Pitztal Glacier: Travel up and down the mountain on the Pitz-Express and the Wildspitzbahn to the Café 3.440, the highest café in Austria!
- Rifflsee lake: Travel up and down to the Rifflsee lake
- Hochzeiger lifts: Travel up and down on the gondola and on the Sechszeiger lift
- Hoch-Imst: Travel up and down to Hoch-Imst
- Sommerberg Fendels: Travel up and down to the summer adventure play area in Fendels
- Kaunertal Glacier: Travel up and down onto the glacier on the Karlesjochbahn (can be combined with a visit to the Kaunertal Glacier Road)
- Museum Fliess & Stamserhaus: Admission to the local history museum and exhibition
- Pitz-Park: Admission to the Pitz-Park adventure play area with natural swimming pool and playground
- XP-Abenteuerpark: Admission to this spectacular high-rope adventure area
- Imst Climbing Centre: Admission to this large indoor climbing centre in the nearby town of Imst
- Stillebach Bouldering & Climbing Centre: Admission to the Boulder Room at this lovingly restored old farmyard barn with boulder problems for all abilities
- Kaunergrat Nature Park: Admission to the exhibition and participation in guided walks
- Ibex Centre: Admission to an exhibition about the ibex, an animal with a long history in St. Leonhard im Pitztal
- Summer activity programme: Guided mountain bike rides and walks during the week
- Children's activity programme: Activities in the Pitztal Valley from Monday to Friday
- Public transport: Free use of buses in the Pitztal Valley