We want our guests to feel at home the moment they arrive. As well as cosy accommodation and friendly welcome, an important part of that is making sure that lots of little extras are included as standard. Healthy and hearty meals throughout the day, free access to the hotel spa and beauty area, participation in the Pitztal Programme with its many sports and activities – these are just some of the "basics" you can look forward to here at the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten.
or as we say here in Austria: "Mahlzeit!"
From a healthy and hearty breakfast buffet in the morning to a five-course dinner in the evening, here at the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten we are committed to great food made using local produce.
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Pitztal Valley spring water in your room
- Healthy and hearty breakfast buffet using local produce
- Lunch buffet 12:30-17:00: Soup and selection of breads from local baker plus cake or pastries
- Five-course dinner with a selection of main courses. Special events such as Superior Dinner, themed dinners, gala dinner, fresh salad each day or starter from the buffet, sweet desserts
- Healthy snacks – apples, tea, water & juices – in spa area
- Show cooking at the buffet
- Daily vegan and vegetarian menus
- Special wishes & dietary requirements Let us know if you have any allergies or food intolerances
SPA & BEAUTY
Covering 1,400 square metres, our spa and beauty area is the perfect place to relax. Slip into your fluffy bathrobe, pop on your slippers and grab a couple of towels before making your way to the spa, where you will find a selection of fruit and tea infusions.
- Indoor whirlpool
- Pine sauna
- Finnish sauna
- Herb steam bath
- Ice room
- Chillout room with waterbeds
- Meditation room
- Tea bar
- Swimming pool
- XL outdoor whirlpool
- Children's sauna
- Chillout area
and for adults only:
- Steam room, Finnish sauna
- Fresh air room
- Quiet zone, fireside room
Our beauty treatments and massages are the perfect way to relax mind, body and soul. Book now for a bit of precious me time.
- Beauty packages
- Facials and manicures
- Body wraps
- Treatments for children
Our Pitztal Programme (Monday to Friday) gives guests the chance to try out lots of different outdoor sports and activities. On rainy days, the hotel gym with its state-of-the-art Technogym machines offers plenty of ways to work up a sweat.
- H.I.I.T., Bodega moves, yoga, pilates, meditation, etc.
- Aqua fitness
- Bodega moves® sessions (body workout meets yoga)
- Legs, bum & tum
- Singing bowls
- Snowshoe walks & winter walks
- 2-3 guided walks per week
- Trailrunning in the valley with local guides
- Large gym with strength area and cardio zone (modern Technogym machines)
- Pitztal Summer Card
- Spa bag (bathrobe, slippers) for the duration of your stay
- Sports equipment locker in your room
- Guide books and maps
- Lockable room for skis and boots
- Two underground parking areas (subject to availability) and open-air parking
- Free wireless internet
- Childcare service in the hotel (upon request – subject to availability)
- Small play room for kids
- Large outdoor play area open all year (150 metres from hotel)